Timberland products will be on an additional 2-3 business day delay on top of the regular processing time for shipping due to warehouse inventory updates.
The Timberland PRO Helix 6 Inch Composite Toe Met Guard Work Boot 89697 provides you with the best protection from the elements and dangers you may encounter on the job. This boot features a composite toe combined with an internal metatarsal guard and full-grain waterproof leather to keep your feet protected. The cement construction provides you with a durable boot to outlast the rigors of the job. For durability, the uppers have been constructed from a full grain leather, and built atop a slip resistant and oil resistant outsole.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Timberland PRO rubber "double toe" for abrasion resistance and durability; Timberland PRO rubber outsole features Ladder Lock outsole radius to better grip ladders and is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant
- Composite safety toe is shaped on TiTAN last for non-metallic protection
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical geometry in polyurethane inner midsole reduces shock and returns energy to the foot
- Internal, anatomical, breathable open-cell polyurethane and rubber anti-fatigue technology metatarsal guard for comfortable protection
- Molded EVA outer midsole for lightweight, cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured single-density open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor control
- EH Rated