Timberland products will be on an additional 2-3 business day delay on top of the regular processing time for shipping due to warehouse inventory updates.
Designed to take on the long hours the job, the Timberland PRO Endurance 6 Inch Slip Resistant Work Boot 89631 is designed with the exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology. This technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to provide you with long-lasting comfort all day. The molded inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones. As well, the cone structures use less material therefore providing you with a lighter boot. Cement constructed, this boot is flexible and the TiTAN last build provides you with a great fit. The outsole is oil, slip and abrasion resistant providing you with good surface contact to help prevent slips and falls.
- Abrasion resistant rubber double toe for increased wear protection
- Timberland PRO rubber backstay
- Cement construction
- Dual purpose top hardware
- Flexible Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate
- Anti-Fatigue technology conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Constructed on the TiTAN last for superior fit
- Lining: Anti-microbial Cambrelle lining
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Hardware: Metal
- Weight: 2lb 0.0 oz/910g (1/2 pair size 9)
- Low profile for high surface contact Slip-resistant
- Features Ladder lock outsole radius