Timberland products will be on an additional 1-2 business day delay on top of the regular processing time for shipping due to large amounts of inventory being checked in.
Designed to take on the long hours the job, the Timberland PRO Endurance 6 Inch Slip Resistant Work Boot 89631 is designed with the exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology. This technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to provide you with long-lasting comfort all day. The molded inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones. As well, the cone structures use less material therefore providing you with a lighter boot. Cement constructed, this boot is flexible and the TiTAN last build provides you with a great fit. The outsole is oil, slip and abrasion resistant providing you with good surface contact to help prevent slips and falls.
- Abrasion resistant rubber double toe for increased wear protection
- Timberland PRO rubber backstay
- Cement construction
- Dual purpose top hardware
- Flexible Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate
- Anti-Fatigue technology conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane material
- Constructed on the TiTAN last for superior fit
- Lining: Anti-microbial Cambrelle lining
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Hardware: Metal
- Weight: 2lb 0.0 oz/910g (1/2 pair size 9)
- Low profile for high surface contact Slip-resistant
- Features Ladder lock outsole radius