Timberland has reopened and begun fulfilling inventory and orders for their retailers. As they have been closed for 3 weeks, please be aware that Timberland is currently filling orders from the previous weeks, however they have stated they soon will be back on schedule. At this time any new orders placed are currently shipping within in an average of 7-10 days once processed. We apologize for the inconvenience and are offering a 10% discount with coupon code Tim2014 on all Timberland boots. This code only applies to Timberland and can be entered at check out.
Since all dealers are affected, there will be a backlog of orders on July 14 and Timberland cannot guarantee availability. Whether your order from us, or another dealer, it is important that you order now to ensure that you receive the boots you need!
Timberland 16” Steel Toe Insulated Gravel Pit Mining boot 87561 gives you the ultimate work boot that is built to handle extreme conditions while keeping you comfortable and protected. Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard leather upper in this pull on boot has Gore-Tex membrane for ultimate dryness protection in the wettest of conditions that is breathable. Molded rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability. High strength safety steel toe with electrical hazard protection gives you impact and compression protection with electrical shock resistance. Exclusive Independent Suspension Network system gives you superior control, support and moving agility. Agion antimicrobial treated mesh lining gives you odor control with protection against mold, mildew and fungus. Steel shank gives you structural support in a 200g insulated boot for feel good warmth in cold weather conditions. Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate gives you flexible underfoot protection when trekking over sharp objects and rocks. Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology gives you breathable comfort and cushioned support. Maxum-Lit Polyurethane outsole gives you exceptional cushioning in a low-weight, slip, oil and abrasion resistant mining boot that has high surface contact with Ladder Lock outsole radius for grip when ascending or descending ladders, giving you all the bells and whistles in a Gravel Pit work boot.
- Built for extreme conditions
- Premium waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard" leather with Gore-Tex membrane for extreme durability and the "Guaranteed to Keep You Dry Promise"
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Steel safety toe shaped on TiTAN last for protection and a roomy fit
- Goodyear Welt construction for a durable mechanical bond
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Exclusive Independent Suspension Network" system for superior control, support and agility
- Mesh lining with Agion antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfortable feet
- Constructed on TiTAN last for superior fit
- Steel shank for structural support
- Insulation for warmth - 200g
- Internal, anatomical, breathable opencell polyurethane and rubber metatarsal guard for comfortable protection
- Steel-Flex puncture-resistant plate for flexible underfoot protection
- 3M Scotchlite" logos and piping for visibility and identification
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast Adaptive Comfort technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- Lightweight with exceptional cushioning
- Slip resistant with high surface contact
- Oil resistant
- Abrasion resistant
- Features Ladder Lock" outsole radius