Since 1952 Timberland has strived to manufacture the best work boots and shoes. Timberland understands that police, firemen, hikers, and workers require durable steel toe boots, soft toe boots, and composite toe boots and shoes. The Timberland work boot line offers work boots and shoes with the latest technologies in waterproofing. Comfort via their ACT system, and diverse sole patterns for boots that grip in almost any condition. Timberland work boots offer style with required safety features such as slip resistance, oil resistance, electrical hazard rating, ESD, and metatarsal guards. Timberland is dedicated to providing the customer with a boot that will not fail them, no matter what the conditions!
- After Dark Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Classic Rubber Lug Outsole
- Premium Waterproof Leather with Seam-Sealed Direct-Inject Construction
- 200g Insulation
- Anti-Microbial Lining
- Countoured Shock Diffusion Plate
- Lightweight PVC Midsole
- OrthoLite Footbed with Agion Anti-Microbial Cover
- Electrical Hazard
- Steel Toe Cap
- Uses a combination of ergonomically designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support- delivering maximum comfort all day long.
- 30 day Guarantee on all PowerFit comfort system boots. For more details please refer to the Terms and Conditions.