Thorogood Oil Rig Safety Toe Brown Wellington 804-4823 is a USA made work boot that stands up to tough conditions, on and off the jobsite. Full Mahogany “Oil Rig” leather upper with sturdy side pull tabs in a pull on and go boot. Full length removable dual density polyurethane “Shock Zone” footbed with airflow vents and comfort weave vamp lining gives you cushioned comfort and shock absorbency in key wear zones for breathability and airflow circulation. Safety steel toe with electrical hazard protection provides high-strength impact and compression protection with electrical shock resistance when around heavy, electrical equipment and objects. Security stitch “Ball to Ball” on the outsole with dual density polyurethane comfort sole gives you flexible movement with long wearing durability and traction on various surfaces. 90 degree heel gives you grip traction when ascending or descending ladders for an Oil Rig work boot that is comfortable and protective.
- Upper: Mahogany "Oil Rig" Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Lining: Comfort Weave Vamp
- Insole: Full Length Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Thorogood Dual Density Polyurethane Comfort Sole with 90° Heel
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe. “Unlined” Shaft. Security Stitch “Ball to Ball” on Outsole. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard.