Rocky Western Ride Steel Toe Lacer boot 6722 is an athletic, contoured work boot that transitions easily from town to country with safety protection and lasting comfort. Full grain leather upper and brush guard kiltie helps to keep rocks, dirt, and debris out in this lace up boot. Rocky waterproof construction delivers dryness protection in the wettest, muddiest of conditions. Protective safety steel toe with EH rating keeps you safe from impact, compression and electrical shock resistance when working around heavy objects and machinery in this Rocky Western Ride. Removable dual density polyurethane footbed offers maximum cushioning and support to keep you comfortable within an extra tough work boot. Dual density polyurethane Stampede outsole has what it takes for grip traction on various surfaces and steady, comfortable footing in this steel toe, waterproof Rocky boot.
- Heel Stabilizer for added comfort and Stability
- 8-Layer Rocky Ride Comfort System
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Long Lasting Leather Upper
- Removable Dual-Density Polyurethane Footbed
- Dual-density polyurethane Stampede outsole
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification