Puma work shoes have differing variations for their shoes so you can get what you need to make sure your feet last. Some of the options are water repellent, static dissipative, slip resistant, heat resistant, and many more. When you are looking for the lightest weight work safety shoe, Puma knows what you need.
For a quick guide and key to the icons, you can reference Puma Icon Key
- Protection: CompositeCap
- Plus: 6" boot, EH, water repellent, cushioning gelCell integrated in the heel area
- Upper: Oiled cow crazy horse, dust tongue and collar of soft nappa leather
- Lining: BreathActive functional lining
- Sole: Rubber sole scuff caps with EverFlex decoupling point
- 572°F heat resistant, slip resistant ASTM F 1677 Mark II