Magnum Boots is a leading source for military boots and tactical boots! Magnum tactical boots are comfortable, lightweight, and have become a favorite amongst police officers and military. The secret of Magnum Boots is that they are a tactical boot designed with sport shoe material. Magnum Boots creates boots for a variety of uses including military boots, police boots and shoes, hiking boots, and civilian boots and many are waterproof, full leather, or include safety toes. Magnum’s team of developers and testers strive to create the best design for law enforcement, paramedics, fire departments, police, and security professionals with the premium lines Elite Force, Magnum Stealth, Magnum Spider Series, Precision Ultra, Work Pro Ultra, and the Interceptor.
- 1650 denier ballistic nylon upper with a polishable leather toecap
TPU exo-frame reinforcement for support
- Spider Mesh lining for comfort and breathability
- Tested & certified to EN 20347:2004 standard for occupational footwear
- Ergonomically designed
- Metal-detector friendly with non-metallic TPU shank and composite hardware
- Lace storage system on tongue
- M-PACT comfortable contoured sockliner
- Spider outsole with reinforced stabilizers and flexible toe fins to silently stick to walls
- Fast-Rope System with SuperFabric - SuperFabric materials were specially selected as the very best way to protect the uppers from abrasion damage caused by fast-roping.
- This material is laced with ceramic, making it highly heat-resistant—a must-have feature for operators and trainers.
- The exo-frame build also includes a curved, hard composite piece at the instep that wraps around the rope correctly.
- It is highly resistant to melting or other damage.
- The lateral side of the outsole also has a 90-degree edge for reliable braking to slow decent.