Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Hyper-Dri is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- 500 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days in the treestand or on the ice
- 900-Denier nylon upper is lightweight and extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Reinforced, scuff-resistant toecap and heel rand for protection where boots tend to show wear the most
- EVA footbed for insulating, cushioning comfort
- Realtree AP is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature
- LaCrosse Bob outsole has a lightweight bob design with outer lugs for stability for traction on varying terrains.
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 3.3 lbs per pair