The Lacrosse Quad Comfort 4x8 8 Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot 480002 is a waterproof work boot that has a layered platform system for the best comfort, stability and durability. The engineered Hyper-Dri barrier helps provide waterproof protection that lines the entire boot for 100% dryness protection that is breathability in the wettest of conditions. Protective safety steel toe with EH rating helps protect against impact and electrical shock resistance when working around heavy, electrical equipment and objects. Quad Comfort technology has dual density polyurethane midsole, pressure point foam cushioning layer and EVA foam layer for shock absorbing comfort when standing or walking for long shifts in this Lacrosse Quad Comfort 4x8.
- Hyper-Dri is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Full-grain leather upper with a padded collar for a classic design, rugged durability and comfort.
- Quad Comfort technology is four layers of cushioning under foot for all day comfort and reduced foot fatigue
- Oil and slip resistant Quad outsole features a low lug design for improved traction both indoors and out
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.