Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Hyper-Dri is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- Full-grain leather upper with a padded collar for a classic design, rugged durability and comfort.
- Quad Comfort technology is four layers of cushioning under foot for all day comfort and reduced foot fatigue
- Oil and slip resistant Quad outsole features a low lug design for improved traction both indoors and out
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.