Lacrosse Brakeman HD 8” Non-Metallic Safety Toe boot 464510 has metal-free safety protection while keeping you dry in wet, damp conditions. Full grain leather upper has Vibram rubber camp for additional chemical and abrasion resistance in an extra tough 8” work boot. Protective non-metallic safety toe with EH rating in this Lacrosse Brakeman helps protect against impact and electrical shock resistance. Constructed with Goodyear welt gives you a resoleable boot with additional abrasion resistant stitching and laces for lasting, long wear. The engineered Hyper-Dri barrier helps provide waterproof protection that lines the entire boot for 100% dryness protection that is breathable and has moisture management in the wettest of conditions. The 90 degree heel in this Vibram Dri-Ice outsole provides traction not just on the ground, but also on ladders for oil and slip resistance that grips the surface no matter if you’re in hot, cold or wet terrain in this metal-free safety toe work boot.
- Hyper-dri lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-Dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides comfort and excellent long term durability
- Vibram pyramid rubber vamp provides chemical and abrasion resistance
- Goodyear welt construction with abrasion resistant stitching and laces
- 90§ heel Vibram Dri-Ice outsole is oil and slip resistant with superior traction in hot, cold, and wet climates
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 4.8 lbs per pair
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels