Currently all Lacrosse products will take an additional 4-5 business day of processing prior to shipping due to warehouse volume. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Lacrosse Insulated Storm Steel Toe 31” Hip boot 00109050 is a safety protective work boot that is waterproof to stand up to harsh environments and weather conditions. Full 100% ozone and abrasion resistant rubber upper uses ZXT premium rubber compound for the highest tensile strength that delivers greater tear resistance and durability in a waterproof hip boot. The 8mm wool-felt midsole and insulated foam rubber provides feel good warmth and comfort in cold climates. Protective safety steel toe with EH rating and additional rubber protective toe cap offers crush-proof protection with electrical shock resistance in this Lacrosse Insulated Storm Steel Toe. Whether you are walking through mud, snow or other loose terrain the Trac-Lite outsole provides outstanding traction for sure footing and lasting comfort in this steel toe work boot.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- 8mm wool-felt midsole and insulated foam rubber add protection for those working in cold climates
- Extra rubber protective toecap for added protection
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Steel shank
- 31" height
- 8.3 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe and puncture resistant steel midsole meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH PR. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels