Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Hyper-dri is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and has long been the standard for safety.
- Full-grain leather upper for classic styling and waterproof protection.
- Pull loops for easy on and off.
- Welt construction offers ultimate durability around and gives you more underfoot stability.
- 11" of support
- 4.5 lbs per pair.