Currently all Lacrosse products will take an additional 4-5 business day of processing prior to shipping due to warehouse volume. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Lacrosse Adamas HD 8” Brown Steel Toe boot 460030 has Hyper-Dri waterproof and safety toe protection in a rugged work boot that is built for durability, stability and comfort. Full grain leather upper with diamond plated abrasion resistant toe and heel guard for extra strength toughness in high wear areas with this 8” steel toe boot. Protective steel toe with electrical hazard protection in this Lacrosse boot protects against impact, compression and provides electrical shock resistance when around heavy, electrical equipment. Quad Comfort technology has dual density polyurethane midsole, pressure point foam cushioning layer and EVA foam layer for shock absorbing comfort when standing or walking for superior comfort in this Lacrosse Adamas HD. The engineered Hyper-Dri barrier helps provide waterproof protection that lines the entire boot for 100% dryness protection that is breathability in the wettest of conditions. Whether you are ascending or descending ladders, or walking on loose terrain the Quad Impact outsole has a 90 degree heel with oil and slip resistance for athletic performance and comfort in this steel toe, waterproof boot.
- Hyper-dri lining is a highly engineered, waterproof, scent-free barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection. Not only does Hyper-Dri block water from entering the boot, it also absorbs moisture in the boot and transfers it away from your foot.
- Full-grain leather upper provides excellent durability
- Diamond plated abrasion resistant rubber toe and heel give extreme durability in heavy use areas
- 90§ heel Quad Impact oustole features oil and slip resistance combined with athletic performance
- A new configuration of Quad Comfort technology for superior all-day cushioning underfoot
- Removable PU footbed
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 4.4 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.