Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- 800 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to help keep you warm on the coldest days on the job
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90§ heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern, and an oil and slip resistant rubber compound
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 5.1 lbs per pair
- Engineered rubber upper offers chemical resistance against 26 industry chemicals tested to ASTM F903 Procedure A
- Non-metallic toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.