Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in a 100% waterproof, extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- Bi-directional brush tuff puncture resistant upper material for long term durability against scuffs, puncture, and tears
- 7.0 mm neoprene for cold to extreme cold climates
- Increased breathability and air circulation help keep your feet comfortable all day from our interior mesh anti-microbial lining and material perforation
- Rubber cup outsole with built-in floatable non-exposed rubber midsole add comfort and durable performance
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Cam-loc buckle supplies a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing
- Realtree AP is neutral, open, high contrast, and realistic. The High Definition printing process stands up to the real-life effects of nature
- Mud Lite outsole provides superior traction with a low profile 90§ heel, unique multi-directional lug pattern for excellent multi-surface grip and quick shedding of debris
- Nylon shank
- 16"" height
- 5.8 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures between -50ř to 60ř F.