Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Knurled rubber rand at the forefoot and heel for added protection and abrasion-resistance
- 2.0-2.2mm of waterproof, heavy duty leather combined with triple-stitched upper for superior durability
- 3M Scotchlite reflective paneling for safety
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- The Vibram Sierra 1276 oil and slip resistant outsole?s specific design and placement of the multi-directional lugs offer maximum traction and stability over various terrains, including wet and cold conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- 5.7 lbs
- Non-metallic toe, Flex-Shield II midsole and floating MetFlex metatarsal guard all resist the transfer of heat and cold and all meet or exceed ASTM F 2413 M 1/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR.