Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Ozone-resistant, vulcanized rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material provides visibility in low lighting.
- Retractable stud outsole provides slip-resistance for a variety of hard and soft surfaces including snow and ice. These studs retract into the outsole when not needed.
- Outsole remains flexible in -60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Non-corrosive steel buckles provide an adjustable fit.
- Deep heel designed for easy navigation of ladder rungs.
- Protects against salts, oils, creosote and diesel fuels.
- Patent number 5634283.
- 5" height.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs per pair.