Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- Double layer toe guard provides extra-long wear in conditions where crawling is required.
- Removable PU insole for breathable cushioning comfort.
- Internal reinforced rubber heel and ankle zone increases ankle support and protection to address the number one workplace mining injury
- Lightweight Flex-Shield II puncture resistant midsole
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Long-wearing Vibram 132 Montagna outsole for heavy-duty traction in outdoor conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 8.8 lbs per pair
- Alloy toe is lighter than steel and non-metallic metatarsal guard meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.