Lacrosse Footwear has been engineering work boots and shoes, Hunting boots, and recreational boots and shoes since 1897. Lacrosse knows that people depend upon the most vital tool, their feet. Lacrosse offers a wide range of steel toe boots, composite toe boots, soft toe boots, leather boots, and rubber boots, to meet any requirement for the wearer. Lacrosse offers many technologies such as Thinsulate, Gore-Tex, Hyper-Dri, Realtree APG, and many more. Lacrosse boots are designed to take hard impact whether on the work site avoiding injury, or on the hunt avoiding a snake bite. Lacrosse has popular series such as the Extreme Tough, Adamas, Quad Comfort, Meta-Pac, Quantum, Gridline, Foreman, Silencer, Alpha SST, and the Alpha Lite.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. ZXT rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Polymeric foam insulation keeps you warm during cold days on the job.
- Thick, 9mm wool/felt insole for added insulation.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable EVA insole for cushioning comfort.
- Rubber protective toecap offers added durability for those in conditions that require crawling
- 3-eyelet lace top for a secure fit
- Trac-Lite outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, rock and other loose terrain
- Steel shank
- 12" height
- 6 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.