Haix Boots offer the ultimate in protection and safety for your feet when you are under pressure. Whether you are in a burning building, saving a person’s life, or about to stop a criminal, Haix Boots has something for you. Haix boots offer the latest in footwear technology and safety from the composite toes and waterproof leathers, to their new Haix Climate systems. Haix has long been designed to keep you going when the going gets tough. Haix boots offer a many boot options so that you can find the most comfortable, durable boot that will fit your requirements and you feet. Haix boots and shoes are for professionals.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX FP System: Flex Protection System: Leather reinforcement over the heel bend which protects this softer and more flexible leather from chafing.
- HAIX AS System: Supports the arch of the foot in its natural, ideal position
- Cut Protection: KEVLAR protection against cuts
- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded steel protective toe cap.
- Protective Throughsole: Flexible and protective metal-free KEVLAR throughsole
- Upper Material: Oiled nubuk leather, waterproof, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Inner Liner: High quality leather.
- Sole: Rubber/PU walking sole with robust street tread, superior bending comfort, wear resistant and non-slip traction in cold weather; low-weight PU, impact absorbing wedge ensures outstanding walking characteristics. Heat, oil and gasoline resistance with non-marking characteristics.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Non-woven footbed absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Other: Integrated heel bend, easy running lacing elements, TPU toe cap, no side seams, and reinforcement in the toe area.