Haix Boots offer the ultimate in protection and safety for your feet when you are under pressure. Whether you are in a burning building, saving a person’s life, or about to stop a criminal, Haix Boots has something for you. Haix boots offer the latest in footwear technology and safety from the composite toes and waterproof leathers, to their new Haix Climate systems. Haix has long been designed to keep you going when the going gets tough. Haix boots offer a many boot options so that you can find the most comfortable, durable boot that will fit your requirements and you feet. Haix boots and shoes are for professionals.
- HAIX Secura Liner: Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- HAIX Sun Reflect Leather: Reduces the heating effect of the upper leather by direct sunlight. Sunlight is reflected by the leather, keeping the leather and the feet cooler.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX AS System: Supports the arch of the foot in its natural, ideal position
- Upper Material: Soft and supple waterproof leather, hydrophobic, breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: GORE-TEX footwear, 4 layers with inner Cambrelle lining, abrasion resistant, softly padded with breathable foam. Waterproof, breathable, and chemical resistant.
- Sole: Rubber compound outsole with PU wedge which is fuel, oil, and skid resistant, with a non-marking, self-cleaning, antistatic tread. Excellent insulation against heat and cold.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle
- Other: Anatomically formed and softly padded tongue, lightweight, high quality quick lacing eyelets, highly breathable nylon fabric, and reinforcement in the toe and heel area.