Georgia Boots has been a leading work boots manufacturer for over 60 years. The Georgia Boot company uses cutting edge technology to craft all of their their work boots. Technology such as the Comfort Core, Gore-Tex, SPR leather, Thinsulate insulation and Carbo-Tec construction is what makes Georgia Boots a leader in innovation. Georgia work boots and shoes are designed to protect your feet and provide the ultimate in comfort. All Georgia safety toe boots and steel toe boots are laboratory tested to meet the highest standards set by OSHA.
- Waterproof full grain SPR leather
- Flex notched quarters
- Oil and slip resistant "FLX Work" polyurethane outsole
- Padded leather collar - Extra cushioning
- Fully lined with breathable moisture wicking material - Keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Georgia Double Stacked (GDS) Airflow Comfort Core insert
- Durable waterproof direct attached construction
Any man who is used to working in dirty environments will like wearing these Georgia Farm & Ranch work boots. Its briar-brown colored upper has been crafted from SPR leather; it has 3 times the strength and is able to resist abrasions 2 ˝ times better than the leather you normally have on your work boots. The padded leather collar is perfectly positioned to prevent these boots from digging into the back of your legs as you are working. This footwear has been made with flex notched quarters, so you will be able to bend down with ease. Then there is the lace-up design that allows you to control how tight or loose the boot laces fit.