Georgia Boots has been a leading work boots manufacturer for over 60 years. The Georgia Boot company uses cutting edge technology to craft all of their their work boots. Technology such as the Comfort Core, Gore-Tex, SPR leather, Thinsulate insulation and Carbo-Tec construction is what makes Georgia Boots a leader in innovation. Georgia work boots and shoes are designed to protect your feet and provide the ultimate in comfort. All Georgia safety toe boots and steel toe boots are laboratory tested to meet the highest standards set by OSHA.
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Comfort Core Air Flow orthotic insert
- Direct attached dual-density PU and rubber outsole
- Milled full grain leather
- ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- completely non-metallic
- Composite toe