Danner USAF TFX 8” Sage Green 400g NMT boot 26121 gives you a U.S. Air Force approved optional wear that stands tall when challenges arise. Rough out leather upper gives you a seriously tough duty boot that is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, giving you breathability and mildew resistance in this 8” work boot. 100% Waterproof protection with Gore-Tex liner gives you dryness protection that doesn’t let you down, even in the wettest of conditions. Non-metallic safety toe does not cold heat or cold temperatures for crush-proof protection when around heavy objects. Electrical hazard standard gives you electrical shock resistance to keep you safety when around electrical equipment. 400g insulation gives you breathable warmth and comfort with non-bulky, low-weight insulation. Terra Force X platform gives you heel-to-toe energy transfer with side support to enhance maneuverability while helping to prevent fatigue when on the job for long hours. Approach TFX outsole is lightweight, durable and improves acceleration, downhill braking and side hill traction for a go anywhere USAF work boot that gets the job done.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rough out leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and is designed specifically for hot weather conditions, providing mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, and side support to enhance maneuverability
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 64 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won’t conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- Approved for USAF optional wear
- 400 G Insulation