Danner boots are handcrafted boots made to perfection. Danner used the highest quality leather in their boots and strives to meet and exceed the expectation of the customer. Danner boots utilize the best components, such as Vibram outsoles and Gore-Tex lining. Danner offers boots with steel-toe, composite toe and a soft plain toe, which offer safety and comfort. Whether you are looking for work boots, military boots, police boots, or hiking boots and hunting boots, Danner has what you are looking for!
Danner bootmakers build the Corvallis by hand. It's the only way to ensure heavy-duty components like the available safety toe, leather upper, and GORE-TEX liner come together in a way that ensures uncompromised quality for the craftsman who wear them.
The Corvallis offers a rare blend of comfort and ruggedness. Designed specifically for workers who spend long hours on their feet, it provides features typically found on much heavier boots (triple-stitched seams and an available non-metallic safety toe, for example). By incorporating advanced materials and weight-saving design, we made the Corvallis feel more like an athletic shoe than work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Full-grain leather gives comfort and superior durability
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Abrasion-resistant toe and heel for protection in high wear areas
- Fastened with wider speed laces for a secure, tight fit
- Low profile 90§ heel
- Unique lug pattern
- Oil and slip resistance
- TPU shank
- 5" height
- Lightweight at 53 oz
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.