Danner boots are handcrafted boots made to perfection. Danner used the highest quality leather in their boots and strives to meet and exceed the expectation of the customer. Danner boots utilize the best components, such as Vibram outsoles and Gore-Tex lining. Danner offers boots with steel-toe, composite toe and a soft plain toe, which offer safety and comfort. Whether you are looking for work boots, military boots, police boots, or hiking boots and hunting boots, Danner has what you are looking for!
Rugged all-terrain and built with nothing but the best materials, the Danner USMC RAT stands ready for any mission, any environment, any time.
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corps, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable nubuc leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram 360 Dri Ice outsole, the RAT embodies Danner’s commitment to crafting higher standards.
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Durable full-grain leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Advanced lug design Vibram 360 outsole with Dri Ice remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 70 oz
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.