Danner Quarry Alloy Toe Black boot 14548 gives you rugged, durable safety when working in the outdoors, protecting you against the elements when working long hours in all different kinds of climate conditions. Full grain leather upper with 100% waterproof Gore-Tex liner protects you against the wettest of conditions in this 8” boot. Removable brush guard kiltie keeps dirt, rocks and debris out while the Fatigue Fighter footbed keeps comfort in. The Danner Quarry has an alloy safety toe and electrical hazard protection to protect against impact, compression and electrical shock resistance when around heavy objects and electrical equipment. In keeping you comfortable and protected, the Vibram Quarry outsole is oil and slip resistance for superior traction underfoot and debris release for steady, sure footing that is comfortable no matter how tough the terrain is in this Danner work boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner
- Full-grain, all leather upper provides superior protection
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides increased stability underfoot.
- Triple stitched for superior endurance
- Memory foam insert and Fatigue Fighter footbed
- New exclusive Vibram Quarry outsole
- 8" height
- 86 oz
- Alloy toe is lighter than steel and meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH
standards. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.