ALL DANNER PRODUCTS WILL BE ON A 5-6 BUSINESS DAY DELAY DUE TO OVERWHELMING ORDERS AT THE DANNER WAREHOUSE.
The Danner Vicious 8 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Hiking Boot 13868 gives you a tough, versatile, waterproof work boot in a weight-saving platform for lasting comfort, even after a long day. Rich, oiled nubuck leather upper gives you moisture protection with long wearing endurance and comfort for all jobsite conditions. The 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex liner gives you ultimate dryness protection in the wettest of conditions. Danner Trailguard platform gives you a low-weight, seamless support in a roomy toe box while still giving you a secure, snug fit for a work boot that is nimble and tough from the ground up. Non-metallic safety toe gives you compression and impact protection in a safety toe that does not conduct heat or cold. Electrical hazard protection gives you safety protection against sensitive, electric equipment and machinery. Dual density EVA midsole gives you additional shock absorbency to help prevent fatigue. The Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant for extra tough durability and 90 degree heel to gives you a versatile boot for indoor and outdoor work. Abrasion-resistant heel cap with waterproof protection gives you added security and comfort for an 8" work boot that is designed to accommodate you in really tough jobs.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all job site conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant heel cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 59 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.