ALL DANNER PRODUCTS WILL BE ON A 5-6 BUSINESS DAY DELAY DUE TO OVERWHELMING ORDERS AT THE DANNER WAREHOUSE.
Danner Vicious 4.5 Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Hiking Boot 13860 has a metal-free safety toe that does not conduct hot or cold temperatures for an indoor and outdoor work boot that keeps you protected. The full grain leather upper with 100% waterproof Gore-Tex liner offers comfortable breathability for dry feet in the wet, muddy conditions. The Danner Trailguard platform has a roomy fit in the toe box in a low-weight, supportive work boot that is secure, snug fitting and comfortable. A Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant in a low-profile 90 degree heel for traction on the ground and when working in ladders for a go anywhere, long wearing Danner boot.
- 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Rich, full-grain leather offers comfortable moisture protection and long term endurance for all jobsite conditions
- Danner Trailguard platform provides lightweight, seamless support to provide a roomier fit in the toe box while still offering a snug fit in the heel.
- Abrasion-resistant toe cap for durability
- Speed lace system for a secure, tight fit
- Vibram Vicious outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a low-profile 90 degree heel
- Nylon shank
- 4" height
- 48 oz
- The non-metallic safety toe won't conduct heat or cold to the foot, and meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.