to last! Designed with ultra durability and reliability Danner
are the perfect solution to on the site hazards that we are
all so accustomed to. Work Boots by Danner Boots
and functionality that will enable you to complete your job safely. Whether
you are framing houses, installing plumbing, working in a factory or on patrol,
designed for ultimate comfort and protection.
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the Fort Lewis is the standard that other military boots attempt to live up to. FORSCOM- approved they are loaded with all of the features that the consummate foot soldier needs. A cushioning Vibram outsole fights fatigue on long marches. A full- grain leather upper and GORE- TEX lining eliminates any threat from wet conditions. And a Pro- Tec non- metallic toe ensures protection around heavy equipment. This soldier is ready for duty right out of the box.
If the big one goes off, the only survivors will be cockroaches and these: our toughest law enforcement boots. We build them with a sturdy stitchdown construction and Vibram soles.
Created with the help of two career Army officers from Fort Lewis, Washington, the USA-made Fort Lewis is FORSCOM approved and loaded with all the features a warrior or law enforcement professional needs. A cushioning Vibram Kletterlift outsole fights fatigue on long marches. Made of a specialized dry ice compound, the outsole remains flexible in extreme cold to aid slip resistance. The full-grain leather upper and GORE-TEX lining keeps the boot waterproof. Danner’s famous stitchdown construction gives a more stable platform underfoot and superior durability. Features 200 G. Thinsulate.
- Made in the USA
- Berry compliant
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 200 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Approved by the U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- Lace-to-toe provides a secure fit
- Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 10" height
- Men's 74 oz, Women's 64 oz
Need to know how to make your boots last forever, check out the Danner Boot Care.