Bates has a long history manufacturing oxfords and boots that goes back to 1885. Bates Boots is now the leading manufacturer for uniformed personnel today with popular lines of military boots, police boots, oxfords and dress shoes. Due to the need and popularity of Bates combat boots, Bates now develops military boot styles for all branches of the armed forces as well. Bates uses the finest components such as Gore-Tex and Vibram soles and provides superior comfort while on duty, and for civilian life.
The Zero Mass footwear line is expertly designed to maximize comfort and minimize weight. Performance materials allow for natural movement and lasting comfort with a low profile design and feel.
- Durable, easy to clean leather upper
- Moisture-wicking, breathable lining
- YKK nylon side zipper for easy on/off
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers lasting cushion
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, performance insert
- AureRight mildewproof and anti-bacteria insole increases breathability
- Low profile,durable rubber outsole
- Cement Construction