Bates has a long history manufacturing oxfords and boots that goes back to 1885. Bates Boots is now the leading manufacturer for uniformed personnel today with popular lines of military boots, police boots, oxfords and dress shoes. Due to the need and popularity of Bates combat boots, Bates now develops military boot styles for all branches of the armed forces as well. Bates uses the finest components such as Gore-Tex and Vibram soles and provides superior comfort while on duty, and for civilian life.
C3 Cross Channel Circulation delivers active ventilation to keep feet cool and comfortable.
- Durable leather and ballistic nylon upper
- Breathable Cambrelle lining
- YKK nylon side zipper
- C3 insole with heel and arch support
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Athletic cement construction