Bates has a long history manufacturing oxfords and boots that goes back to 1885. Bates Boots is now the leading manufacturer for uniformed personnel today with popular lines of military boots, police boots, oxfords and dress shoes. Due to the need and popularity of Bates combat boots, Bates now develops military boot styles for all branches of the armed forces as well. Bates uses the finest components such as Gore-Tex and Vibram soles and provides superior comfort while on duty, and for civilian life.
The ultimate protection for advanced mountaineering and high altitude operations engineered in partnership with the US Special Operations command.
- Wolverine Warrior Leather and SuperFabric upper
- Durably waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining
- 200gr. Thinsulate insulation
- Cushioned removable insert
- The multi terrain Vibram rubber outsole provides compatibility for crampons, skis and snowshoes.
- Cement construction
- Assembled in the USA