Bates has a long history manufacturing oxfords and boots that goes back to 1885. Bates Boots is now the leading manufacturer for uniformed personnel today with popular lines of military boots, police boots, oxfords and dress shoes. Due to the need and popularity of Bates combat boots, Bates now develops military boot styles for all branches of the armed forces as well. Bates uses the finest components such as Gore-Tex and Vibram soles and provides superior comfort while on duty, and for civilian life.
Steel toe desert boot with DuraShocks comfort technology and dirt and stain resistant leather.
- Dirt, oil and water resistant Wolverine Warrior Leather upper with 1680 denier nylon
- Cushioned removable insert
- Bates DuraShocks shock absorbing comfort technology
- Steel toe ASTM F2413-05 rated
- Vibram rubber lug outsole
- Durable direct attach construction
- Assembled in the USA