Ariat work boots are built to be tough on job. Whether on the ranch, the job site, or factory floor, you want your feet to be comfortable and safe. You work hard and need work boots that can keep up with the demands of hard outdoor work while still treating your feet right. The Ariat name means quality, comfort, ruggedness, and determination and Ariat makes a wide range of work boots for many professions. Ariat Western Work Boots are some of the most sought after quality boots you can buy as their safety, quality, and comfort are all top notch. If your job requires it, or you just want a little more peace of mind Ariat makes steel toe boots and steel toe shoes as part of their work line.
This boot is made for a woman who demands performance and likes a Western style. Built on Ariat’s versatile Grip Strip platform, the multi-directional traction sole design of the sole delivers great slip resistance in both indoor & outdoor environments. The non-marking Duratread sole is highly abrasion and heat resistant. Tracey features a nine inch shaft with six-row Western stitch pattern and Ariat’s revolutionary U-Turn Entry System, allowing for easy entry with a true fit regardless of foot shape and accommodates high arches. Built specifically for a woman’s foot with a generous fit for all-day comfort. Composite safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 F1/75 C/75 EH rated..
Shaft Height : 9"
Safety Toe : COMPOSITE TOE
Special Features : 100% NONMETALLIC
Heel Type Height : 1 1/4"
Toe Shape : ROPER
Certification : ASTM
Size Foot : C: 6-10, 11
- A rugged women’s western work boot that looks great and gets the job done, Tracey utilizes Ariat’s 4LR technology for stability and comfort.
- Premium full grain leather
- 9” shaft with 6-row stitch
- Generous fit for all-day comfort
- Revolutionary patent-pending Ariat U-Turn entry system allows you to “make the turn” easier
- Cement construction
- Unique multi-directional outsole traction system delivers a high level of slip resistance in a variety of environments
- Oil resisting and slip resisting Duratread outsole with shock- absorbing EVA core provides maximum wear resistance
- 90° heel
- Available in both soft and Composite safety toe options. Safety toe is ASTM F2413-05 F1/75 C/75 EH rated.